HINDCON project has started with the validation of the subtractive tool, it will allows us to avoid the post-processing steps for finishing the surface of the products, removing supporting material, polishing the surface, repairing errors or making holes and cavities.
The aim of the subtractive tool technology is to improve the final result of concrete deposit. This implies the use of:
- A localization system for precise localization of the end effector along the deposit path.
- A perception system to identify the real profile of concrete deposit.
- A set of machining tools adapted to the different state of material.
- An adapted mechatronic system for manipulating the machining tools.
- A machine selector equipment